Winter Barn Owl

Winter Barn Owl
Life's a Hoot !

Monday, May 15, 2017

Goodbye France

For my final day in France, I did my last bit of sightseeing by walking the cobblestone streets of Toulouse, that many had before me, hundreds of years ago.
I couldn't go on an empty stomach, so indulged in my last savour of typical French fare.
 I couldn't resist letting a neighbourhood cat lick up the leftovers.
(Shush, don't tell my sister)
 The view from my niece Victoria's apartment

 A blend of the new and the old....the original structure is the facade of this glass building.
 My final shopping trip.....such an amazing selection!


 My send off dinner!
 
 With a sad reason for my visit turning into a wonderful time with family and friends, I boarded my plane for home, knowing that I would be back before long.
Thanks to you all (you know who you are)!

No comments:

Post a Comment