Winter Barn Owl

Winter Barn Owl
Life's a Hoot !

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Welcome to Somerset UK

As you might already know, my father was born of British parents, so I have many relatives in England, who I try to see as often as I can. 
I hadn't been for 2 years,
 so was really looking forward to a family reunion.
After delayed flights, we finally arrived a few hours late, but just in time to go for dinner to, ironically, a friend of my sister's Trish, who is the owner of the lovely converted farm in France where her birthday 'party' was held last year.  Even more coincidental, is that David lives 5 minutes away from my aunt.
He has a lovely home....





 ...and treated us to a superb dinner.
Cold salmon & tabbouleh salad

Chicken in a cream sauce

What a a lovely way to welcome us to England.

A party and family reunion coming up!

2 comments:

  1. Somerset is my home-away-from-home. Went to school in Wells and my bff lives in Rodney Stoke. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is a small world....we keep missing each other.....

      Delete